.

.

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2021

Mum's the Word....60 Fabulous Songs Your Mother Should Know by various artists

 

Tracklist
1-1    Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra*–    Your Mother And Mine
1-2    Eddy Arnold–    Mother's Prayer
1-3    Flatt & Scruggs–    Mother Prays Loud In Her Sleep
1-4    Bill Haley & His Comets*–    Teenager's Mother
1-5    Jimmie Rodgers –    Whisper Your Mother's Name
1-6    The Stanley Brothers–    Memories Of Mother
1-7    Al Jolson–    My Mammy
1-8    Hank Williams–    I Heard My Mother Praying For Me
1-9    Roy Acuff–    Mother's Prayers Guide Me
1-10    Nat King Cole–    Unforgettable
1-11    Roy Smeck–    My Mom
1-12    Lefty Frizzell–    Mom And Dad's Waltz
1-13    The Sons Of The Pioneers–    Gold Star Mother With Silvery Hair
1-14    George Formby–    Oh Dear Mother
1-15    Charlie Poole And The North Carolina Ramblers–    Write A Letter To My Mother
1-16    The Original Irish Boys–    Gentle Mother
1-17    Five Blind Boys Of Alabama–    Living On Mother's Prayer
1-18    Nina Simone–    My Baby Just Cares For Me
1-19    The Carter Family–    There's No One Like Mother To Me
1-20    Anne Shelton–    My Yiddishe Momme


2-1    Carmen Miranda–    Mama Yo Quiero
2-2    Eddy Arnold–    I Wouldn't Trade The Silver In My Mother's Hair
2-3    Frank Sinatra–    Young At Heart
2-4    Charlie Poole And The North Carolina Ramblers–    Mother's Last Farewell Kiss
2-5    Nat King Cole–    My Mother Told Me
2-6    Morton Downey–    I'll Always Be My Mother's Boy
2-7    Dean Martin–    Memories Are Made Of This
2-8    Peerless Quartette–    I Just Want A Girl Like The Girl That Married Dear Old Dad
2-9    Ella Fitzgerald–    Dream A Little Dream Of Me
2-10    Jim Reeves–    Have I Told You Lately That I Love You ?
2-11    Rosemary Clooney–    This Ole House
2-12    Roy Harvey And Leonard Copeland–    Mother's Waltz
2-13    Sammy Davis Jr.–    Someone To Watch Over Me
2-14    Paul Robeson–    Songs My Mother Taught Me
2-15    The Original Irish Boys–    Your Mother's Eyes
2-16    Bing Crosby–    You Are My Sunshine
2-17    Earl King–    A Mother's Love
2-18    Sister Rosetta Tharpe–    I Heard My Mother Call My Name
2-19    Arthur Tracy–    It's My Mother's Birthday Today
2-20    Al Jolson–    Remember Mother's Day


3-1    Bing Crosby–    My Mother's Waltz
3-2    Ella Fitzgerald–    The Nearness Of You
3-3    Elvis Presley–    Love Me Tender
3-4    Charlie Monroe's Boys–    Once I Had A Darlin' Mother
3-5    Nat King Cole–    Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
3-6    Dinah Washington–    Embraceable You
3-7    Little Richard–    Thinkin' 'Bout My Mother
3-8    Nina Simone–    Summertime
3-9    Vera Lynn–    This Is My Mother's Day
3-10    Ernest Tubb–    My Mother Must Have Been A Girl Like You
3-11    Jewel King–    I Broke My Mother's Rule
3-12    Judy Garland–    Over The Rainbow
3-13    John McCormack –    Mother My Dear
3-14    Arthur Tracy–    To Mother, With Love
3-15    Sammy Davis Jr.–    The Way You Look Tonight
3-16    Jeri Southern–    Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
3-17    Eddy Arnold–    That Wonderful Mother Of Mine
3-18    Frank Sinatra–    I Get A Kick Out Of You
3-19    The Pilgrim Travelers–    Mother Bowed
3-20    Bobby Breen–    M-O-T-H-E-R


 Mum's the Word...one...two...three