.

.

Pages

Friday, October 20, 2023

Hearts On Fire - 20 Torrid Tracks from the Age of Romance

 


My romance / Frank Sinatra, Dinah Shore 

Thanks for the memory / Mildred Bailey

Don't blame me / Nat King Cole

I've got my love to keep me warm / Alice Faye

A kiss to build a dream on / Louis Armstrong

Fecho meus olhos ... Vejo você (I close my eyes and I see you) / Dóris Monteiro

My resistence is low / Hoagy Carmichael

That old feeling / Peggy Lee ; Capitol Jazzmen

Night and day / Fred Astaire ; Leo Reisman

The way you look tonight / Billie Holiday ; Teddy Wilson

Mad about the boy / Maxine Sullivan ; John Kirby

Hey doc / The Ink Spots

I've got it bad and that ain't good / Ivie Anderson ; Duke Ellington

Vous qui passez sans me voir (Why do you pass me by?) / Jean Sablon

Can't help lovin' dat man / Nan Wynn

Too marvellous for words / Andy Russell ; Dean Elliot

I've got you under my skin / Frances Langford ; Victor Young

You've got me crying again / Leslie 'Hutch" Hutchinson

Love is the danrndest thing / Dorothy Claire ; Tommy Dorsey

La vie en rose / Edith Piaf ; Guy Luypaerts


Hearts On Fire