.

.

Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Sing Me A Swing Song...Parade of Jazz Vocalists...original recordings from 1928-1939

 

1 Thursday - Helen Humes    
2 Restless - Helen Ward    
3 Don't Try Your Jive on Me - Una Mae Carlisle        
4 Drop in Next Time You're Passing - Elisabeth Welch        
5 I Wish I Were Twins - Valaida    
6 When I Grow Too Old to Dream - Putney Dandridge    
7 Loveable and Sweet - Annette Hanshaw    
8 Dream Man (Make Me Dream Some More) -    Fats Waller    
9 I Just Couldn't Take It, Baby - Jack Teagarden   
10 Ten Cents a Dance - Ruth Etting    
11 Sing Me a Swing Song (And Let Me Dance)- Ella Fitzgerald   
12 Zaz Zul Zaz - Cab Calloway    
13 Louisiana - Bing Crosby    
14 Three Little Words -    Rhythm Boys    
15 Troubled Waters - Ivie Anderson    
16 I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart - Connee Boswell    
17 Wha'd Ja Do to Me? - The Boswell Sisters    
18 Isle of Capri - Wingy Manone    
19 More Than You Know -    Mildred Bailey        
20 Am I Blue? -    Ethel Waters    
21 One, Two, Button Your Shoe -    Billie Holiday        
22 Thanks a Million - Louis Armstrong   
  


Sing Me A Swing Song

alt link